Business Executive- Fixed Term (12 Months) - Sky
About the role…
As the Business Executive you will be responsible for working alongside a Business Director on key Advertising Agency business to support the generation of revenue. This occurs through proactive account management and the promotion and discovery of Sales opportunities for SKY.
• Representing SKY to media buyers and the sale of advertising opportunities to deliver maximum revenue on an assigned portfolio of clients.
• Develop and enhance SKY /Agency and internal relationships.
• Keep management up to date with market and client issues.
• You will be expected to know and understand the booking system thoroughly and It will be your responsibility to learn as much as possible about SKY as an advertising opportunity, SKY’s current and desired position in the market and your specific job functions.
• Day to day reporting will be to your Business Director. You will also work closely with the Sales Co-ordinator(s) to manage your client’s activities and bookings. This will include involvement and shared responsibility for the provision of ratings guarantees and other committed client benefits.
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
• 3-4 years’ experience in a media sales related position
• Good communication skills (in person, written and telephone)
• A team player
• Diligent and good attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Will have strong numeric and computer skills (including standard tools – word,excel, powerpoint etc)
The Cherry on the top…
• An excellent salary package
• Free Sky and Free Neon
• Flexible Working
• Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
• Free parking onsite
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com. A full role profile can be provided upon request