Compliance Lead - Sky
About the role…
As the Compliance Lead you will be responsible for the auditing, measuring and managing of compliance in relation to regulatory and industry requirements across outlets nationwide. You will ensure compliance obligations are met and will work closely with our sales team to turn pirates into customers. You’ll need to be energetic and enthusiastic with an analytical mindset and a passion for problem-solving.
• Developing and managing an effective anti-piracy programme for our B2B business
• Developing and maintaining a compliance monitoring management database in collaboration with the Data team
• Creating a compliance marketing plan in conjunction with Marketing
• Liaising with Sky Security and Legal on relevant aspects of compliance
• Ensuring Sky are updated on any legal and contractual changes that relate to compliance
What skills and experience you’ll need…
• Relevant university or business degree (advantageous but not necessary)
• Experience of working in a B2B environment
• Experience in data collection and analysis
• Proven history of building long term relationships
• Ability to influence key stakeholders across all levels
The cherry on the top…
• An excellent salary package
• Free Sky and Free Neon
• Flexible Working
• Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
• Free parking onsite
A bit about us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full role profile can be provided upon request.