Customer Care Agent - Sky
Life needs more Sky, and Sky needs more You! Connecting kiwis to the sport and entertainment they love is the name of the game for us at Sky and we’ve been doing it for 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we are heading…. which is into one of the most exciting times in our history.
We’re transforming the way we work by becoming a people centred, adaptive organisation that listens and responds to what customers, and our crew, tell us matters most.
We are developing and releasing new cutting-edge products and services and if you join the team now – your voice and ideas will be able to contribute to the development and execution of our new world. Life needs more Sky!
A critical role for our business – Our Customer Service Agents are our main link to our customers! Your key task in this role is to help our customers resolving their concerns and ensuring that their journey with Sky is smooth and engaging! Bring your positive mindset, and proactive work attitude along with your techy skills to join a team where you are valued!
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Helping customers with inquiries across multiple channels including voice, chat, email and social networks when required.
• Input service orders in the subscriber management system with a high level of accuracy
• Generate new business opportunities and operational savings by adding value and upselling targeted offers.
• Keep on top of the various updates of systems and products on the market.
What we are looking for?
• 1 - 2 years Customer Service experience
• Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office and Salesforce experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good Understanding of our Online Streaming products
• Ability to multitask and work adaptively
What’s in it for you?
As well as working with a passionate and supportive team relentlessly focused on our customer experience, we offer a competitive salary along with free Sky and Neon products. On top of this you can access flexible working, discounted gym membership at the YMCA and free parking onsite at our Mt Wellington offices.
How to Apply
Please apply through Seek. A full role profile can be provided upon request. You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and currently based in Auckland.
Sky is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, our employees and any third parties working with or on our behalf. It is for this reason that we now request all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before commencing employment. Sky does not engage in unlawful discrimination and will consider any applications for an exemption from our vaccination requirements in accordance with the Human Rights Act 1993.