Customer Care Agent - Broadband - Sky
About the role...
As a Broadband Customer Care Agent you will be responsible for providing excellent, timely, technical customer support for our Broadband customers. You’ll get our customers online, by demonstrating broadband products/services. Using Sky tools, you will diagnose issues and maximise broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity in the customer’s home. A normal day will have you dealing with residential queries, troubleshooting customer faults, following up existing faults and supporting the customer through the resolution.
A bit about us...
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
The key areas of focus will include...
- Responding to customer enquiries within our agreed SLA’s and taking ownership through to resolution of Tier 1 and Tier 2 broadband service issues.
- Quickly establishing the customers’ needs and promptly responding and resolving issues.
- Running efficient case management and follow-up activities within agreed timeframes
- Providing an effortless customer experience.
- Monitoring service delivery performance to ensure that service level agreements are not breached.
- Escalating incidents and problems for resolution as necessary.
What Your Back Story Brings...
- 2 or more years of experience resolving Tier 1 and Tier 2 Fibre broadband service issues
- Experience/knowledge of Fibre broadband installation & provisioning.
- Experience working with broadband Local Fibre Company provisioning & faults teams.
- The ability to deliver a great customer experience.
- Organised, self-driven and good at managing your own time.
- Previous experience supporting customers through the more challenging aspects of the broadband customer lifecycle, diagnosing issues and solving problems.
- A real people person, that’s able to simply and clearly explain to customers how it all works.
- Demonstrated understanding of different customer segments and an ability respond to their requests in an informed, knowledgeable, and polite manner.
- Confident with computer systems such as Microsoft Office and capable of typing clear, concise notes, engaging in chats or emails that ensure positive future related interactions.
- A natural ability to communicate empathy and intent to solve customer problems.
- Great ideas that will help our customers get the most out of their technology in the home and an eagerness to learn more.
- Comfortable and engaged in a changing environment.
The Cherry on the top…
- An excellent salary package
- Free Sky and Free Neon
- Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
- Free parking onsite
- Flexible Working Hours and Location
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com. A full role profile can be provided upon request. Jobs are based in AKL only. You must have the right to work in NZ/Valid work visa for at least 12 months from date of joining.