Customer Care Agent - Broadband - Sky
About the role…
As a Broadband Customer Care Agent you will be responsible for providing excellent, timely, technical customer support for our Broadband customers. You’ll get our customers online, by demonstrating broadband products/services. Using Sky tools, you will diagnose issues and maximise broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity in the customer’s home. A normal day will have you dealing with residential queries, troubleshooting customer faults, following up existing faults and supporting the customer through the resolution.
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
The key areas of focus will include:
• Responding to customer enquiries within our agreed SLA’s and taking ownership through to resolution of Tier 1 and Tier 2 broadband service issues.
• Quickly establishing the customers’ needs and promptly responding and resolving issues.
• Running efficient case management and follow-up activities within agreed timeframes
• Providing an effortless customer experience.
• Monitoring service delivery performance to ensure that service level agreements are not breached.
• Escalating incidents and problems for resolution as necessary.
What Your Back Story Brings…
• The ability to deliver a great customer experience.
• Organised, self-driven and good at managing your own time.
• Previous experience supporting customers through the more challenging aspects of the broadband customer lifecycle, diagnosing issues and solving problems.
• A real people person, that’s able to simply and clearly explain to customers how it all works.
• Demonstrated understanding of different customer segments and an ability respond to their requests in an informed, knowledgeable, and polite manner.
• Confident with computer systems such as Microsoft Office and capable of typing clear, concise notes, engaging in chats or emails that ensure positive future related interactions.
• A natural ability to communicate empathy and intent to solve customer problems.
• Great ideas that will help our customers get the most out of their technology in the home and an eagerness to learn more.
• Comfortable and engaged in a changing environment.
SPECIFIC BROADBAND CAPABILITY
• Experience/knowledge of fixed broadband installation & provisioning.
• Experience working with broadband Local Fibre Company provisioning & faults teams.
• Experience resolving Tier 1 and Tier 2 broadband service issues.
• Experience developing broadband knowledge base and best practice procedures.
WE ASK THAT YOU WILL
• Have flexibility when it comes to working hours; the Contact Centre is open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 9pm on weekends.
• Join us at Sky offices to work or participate in training and other development when requested.
• To observe SKY's Health and Safety policies and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
• Free Sky, for the TV you love all in one place.
• Being part of an exciting new team and capability at Sky!
How to Apply
Please apply through Seek. A full role profile can be provided upon request. Jobs are based in AKL only. You must have the Right to work in NZ.