Customer Services Administrator - Maternity Cover 6 months Fixed Term - Sky
About the role…
As the Customer Services Administrator you will be responsible for providing personal and administrative support to our customer base, contracted personnel and sky business partners.
The key areas of focus will include:
- Answer calls from Technicians, Sales reps & Field Agents.
- Assign work to Technicians.
- Confirm appointments with customers for installations and service orders.
- Work reports generated from Oracle Field Service Cloud.
- Work reports generated from ICOMS.
- Assist with Retention administration.
- Code Technician invoices using the ‘TIN’ system.
- Banking administration (eg) Agency/Technician banking.
- Customer Issue Resolution and correspondence for the region
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
- Minimum three (3) years in a customer service environment
- Sales, accounting related, public relations activities are helpful
- Various administration roles
The Cherry on the top…
- An excellent salary package
- Free Sky and Free Neon
- Flexible Working Hours and Location
- Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
- Free parking onsite
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com. A full role profile can be provided upon request