WHAT KINDS OF THINGS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a positive, solution oriented person who will be working closely with the wider Customer Experience, Insights and Data Intelligence team to scope, develop and communicate behavioral insights that enable us to deliver a signature consumer experience.
WHAT ARE THE KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Executing the consumer insights strategy through the extraction, manipulation, and analysis of complex data sets using the appropriate advanced analytics and machine learning tools and techniques.
- Communicating insights through simple, factual consumable stories – that enable the wider team to provide pragmatic, action-oriented consumer insights that drive improvement to the customer experience.
- Coordinating with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Contributing to the design and execution of the data and analytics strategy.
- Delivering proactive and timely service to internal stakeholders by effectively communicating the customer opportunity, commercial benefit, analytical findings and data recommendations.
- Demonstrating capacity as a trusted advisor by cultivating relationships with key stakeholders to improve understanding of data science techniques and opportunities.
- Being able to support continuous improvement to the customer experience through the analysis of complex data and presentation of actionable insights.
- Continuous advancement to the sophistication and effectiveness of our data science techniques.
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
3-4 years’ experience in data modelling & advanced analytics – ideally with a marketing focus.
Experience in applying data science techniques to business problems and a passion for identifying meaning in the data and sharing the story.
Experiencing in working with massive quantities of data from different sources.
Experience with R, SPSS programming (desirable) or SAS equivalent, SPSS advanced analytics (proficient) or SAS advanced analytics, and Python (optional); experience with SQL and exposure to SAP Business Objects; and a knowledge of Big Data querying tools.
Experience with behavioral economics principles.
A curiosity for exploring and testing new data analytics and storytelling approaches.
A strong sense of personal accountability
An appreciation for our people, the work we do, the lessons we learn, and our drive for excellence
Kindness, laughter, and FUN
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 30 September 2019
A FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE FROM HR
COME WITH US BY:
Sending your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com
All SKY employees with 6 months plus service are entitled to apply for positions advertised internally. For employees with less than six months’ company service, the application must have the approval of their Direct Manager. The Manager has the right to veto the application during this initial six-month period.
- Publisher: SKYTV.co.nz
- Page Type: SKY TV
- Site Section: SKY TV - ROS
- Dimensions: Leaderboard (728px X 90px)
- Position: Right