Direct Customer Comms & Marketing Specialist - Sky
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
About the Role…
As the Specialist – Direct Customer Comms you’ll be responsible for the creative design, execution and delivery of our direct to customer and service communications (Email, Social, SMS and more) supported by an internal delivery team and specialist agency. We are in the process of increasing the use of smart data and insights to inform and action targeted customer comms and this role is pivotal to supporting that strategy.
As part of the Customer Engagement team, your combined purpose is to deliver sustainable value for our customers and shareholders. This will be achieved through delivering compelling communications that support ARPU optimisation, increased customer retention, driving lower costs to serve, most importantly improving overall customer satisfaction and building brand engagement.
You’ll need to be an innovative, quick thinker who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, passionate about the customer experience, and a strong collaborator and influencer. You’ll also be an expert in direct to customer engagement communications with a passion for delivering memorable content, storytelling and brand activity to our customers.
YOU’RE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
• Delivering memorable, relevant, remarkable and highly engaging direct to customer communications
• Support the development of highly personalised direct customer engagements across the full customer lifecycle (onboarding, in-life and retention); this will include supporting the development of both Content and Service communications
• Build of direct to customer comms including, but not limited to, creative ideation, imagery selection, copy, overall brand presentation.
• Oversee the build of relevant call to actions including, but not limited to, CTA assets (e.g. web landing pages), social execution, call centre.
• Overseeing the pre-testing and go-live deployment of direct to customer comms
• Ensuring all relevant measurements are established and performance metrics monitored with defined post campaign analysis and recommendations
• Meet all compliance obligations – legal T&Cs, FTA, privacy, opt-out management, etc
• Ensuring all direct to customer communications adhere to brand guidelines and support brand team in maintaining/updating brand and tone of voice guidelines
• Ensure all communications are delivered on time and within budget
YOUR BACK STORY BRINGS
• Minimum of 4 years’ direct to customer marketing
• Experience with design and delivery of customer lifecycle communications programmes
• Experience with Marketing tools such as SFMC, Hubspot or similar
• Customer centric – ensure that the customer is placed at the heart of every decision and are a disciple of leveraging insights to growth
• Proven ability to blend creative flair, judgement and the art of storytelling
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical acumen – cross reference data, insights, and benchmarks to build performance
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Our home-base is in Mt Wellington, but as we embrace flexible working you won’t be expected to be on site every day. We’re looking for a unique, talented and driven person to be a part of our future. Sky gives you the opportunity to grow, develop and learn; to explore new ideas, influence real change and make an impact. If you have been waiting for the chance to work for one of New Zealand's best known brands in the entertainment field then apply today. A full role profile can be provided upon request