Direct & Local Marketing Manager – Broadband - Sky
About the role…
As Direct & Local Marketing Manager for Sky Broadband you’re responsible for developing, leading and executing the local and direct marketing plan for Sky Broadband including customer value management. You will work collaboratively with internal and external partners to develop and execute targeted marketing and sales campaigns across multiple channels to support the achievement of Sky Broadband’s sales targets and maximise wholesale partner benefits. Your experience, built on a customer-oriented, data and outcome driven approach, using Salesforce platforms will ensure Sky Broadband can achieve its goals through continuous campaign improvement.
The key areas of focus will include:
- Combining strategy, commercial acumen, and deep customer insight to develop and own a cohesive Direct & Local Area Marketing Plan to achieve Sky Broadband sales, retention and customer value goals.
- Analysing market, industry and customer data and using your expert opinion to identify customer opportunities that derive a positive commercial result.
- Prioritising marketing activities and campaigns to optimise customer and commercial impacts
- Owning the marketing relationships with key industry partners, such as Local Fibre Companies, to identify best broadband connectivity opportunities and create joint marketing plans.
- Influencing key stakeholders to achieve cross-functional alignment of the Sky Broadband Direct and Local Area Marketing Plan and ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns.
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns with associated journeys in Salesforce
- Briefing internal and external marketing partners on marketing plans and campaigns
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
- Proven experience working in a Direct Marketing, Customer Value Management or related marketing role, preferably in telco or adjacent industry
- A comprehensive understanding of the direct marketing process, software and tools in a modern marketing team
- Preferred experience using Salesforce tools to deliver marketing, sales and service journeys and campaigns
- A drive for action and delivery outcomes, with a creative and dynamic ability in working across the organisation to get things done
- Previous experience influencing multiple stakeholders in a corporate environment is advantageous
- Commercial acumen with experience in ascertaining the impact on commercials of marketing activities.
- Experience in strategic orientation – with proven examples of previously negotiating competing demands into an execution that meets commercial and customer interests
- Degree qualification or have an equivalent body of knowledge/experience (helpful but not absolutely required
- A reputation for leading, coaching and engaging varying stakeholders to get buy-in from even the most sceptical
The Cherry on the top…
- An excellent salary package
- Free Sky and Free Neon
- Flexible Working Hours and Location
- Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
- Free parking onsite
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full role profile can be provided upon request