Front End Developer - Sky
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
About the role…
We are bringing together a team which will transition SKY from a TV/video brand to a digital entertainment brand that connects every New Zealander.
We are seeking people who are passionate about delivering excellence, creating valuable experiences for our customers, who have an inquisitive and open mind-set, who live and breathe data to inform and guide decisions, and who want to work in a truly collaborative environment to build something ground-breaking.
You will be an intermediate/senior native developer, who has experience across a broad range of technologies, has a track record of delivering into market great working software and can roll your sleeves up with the team and support your product.
• Demonstrate a level of expertise in all elements of full stack development, from the code to the platform
• Have strong front end development skills (React / React Native) across a wide and varied range of form factors (mobile handset, tablet, large screen experiences)
• Have experience in utilising an application development/build framework.
• Ideally have a level of understanding of Motion Design, and working with motion animation elements in native application design. Experience with using tools such as Adobe After Effects would be an advantage.
• Work within a Design System, alongside UX/UI designers, to develop visually rich and interactive application experiences
• 3 year’s experience as a Developer in an agile team
You will work with stakeholders, product teams, CX/UX/UI experts, designers, architects, analysts, data experts, content and metadata specialists, developers, digital marketers and others in the team to bring to life SKY’s digital products.
The Cherry on the top…
• An excellent salary package
• Free Sky and Free Neon
• Flexible Working Hours and Location
How to Apply
Please apply through Seek. A full role profile can be provided upon request
Sky is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, our employees and any third parties working with or on our behalf of our business. It is for this reason that we now request all new employees to be fully vaccinated before commencing employment. Sky does not engage in unlawful discrimination, and will consider any applications for an exemption from our vaccination requirements in accordance with the Human Rights Act 1993’