Imagery Administrator - 3 months contract - Sky
About the role…
This is a mid-level contract position to assist in preparing and tidying of Entertainment and Sport imagery assets and related metadata within our Digital Asset Management (DAM) system, to meet the automation requirements of current and future SKY products.
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
The key areas of focus will include:
- Work within established end to end imagery processes to source, curate, resize and upload content imagery to meet specific business and product requirements.
- Support DAM team with the documentation and tagging of metadata, to ensure image data integrity for automation to product platforms
- Support imagery requirements across the DAM project, working closely with external and internal stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality for delivery.
- Assist with, and fulfil, DAM asset requests and queries, and ensure responsible archiving of prior, current and future assets.
- Keep a firm editorial oversight when working with imagery, and ensure all usage is documented thoroughly with any content usage & licencing restrictions.
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
- 3 years experience with imagery storage, use and management
- Proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Tertiary Qualification
- Critical thinking
The Cherry on the top…
- An Hourly rate
- Flexible Working Hours and Location
- Free parking onsite
How to Apply
Please apply through SEEK. A full role profile can be provided upon request. You must have the right to work in New Zealand or hold a valid work visa