Lead Customer Campaigns - 12 Month Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover - Sky
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
About the Role…
As a Lead – Customer Campaigns you’ll be responsible for supporting some of the key initiatives the Customer Engagement Team deliver. The key areas of focus will be:
• Ideation and campaign initiative design (driven through Insights)
• Commercial forecasting, build and operational launch
• Campaign testing/review and rigorous financial assessment
As part of the Customer Engagement team, your combined purpose is to deliver sustainable value for our customers and shareholders. This will be achieved through ARPU optimisation, increased customer retention, driving lower costs to serve and improving overall customer satisfaction.
You’ll need to be an innovative, quick thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, passionate about the customer experience, and a strong collaborator and influencer. Experience with campaign management, including multi-channel execution and optimisation using Hubspot, Salesforce or like tools preferred.
The key areas of focus will include:
• Support ARPU optimisation, increased customer retention, driving lower costs to serve and improving overall customer satisfaction.
• The creation of DTH customer campaigns across the customers lifecycle with Sky from onboarding, in-life/advocacy through to retention
• Liaise with relevant internal teams to build and ensure successful launch of new campaigns
• Evolve successfully tested campaigns to full scale always on lifecycle activities
• Work with relevant teams to ensure over-arching customer engagement and contact strategies are in use (e.g. contact rules, contact channels, next best activity, etc)
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
• Minimum of 5 years’ customer/commercial management experience
• Experience with campaign management, including multi-channel execution and optimisation using Hubspot, Salesforce or like tools preferred Proven commercial, planning and analytical acumen
• Customer campaign management strategy design and customer base management experience
• Customer centric – ensure that the customer is placed at the heart of every decision
The Cherry on the top…
• An excellent salary package
• Free Sky and Free Neon
• Flexible Working Hours and Location
• Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
• Free parking onsite
How to Apply
Please apply through Seek. A full role profile can be provided upon request