For many New Zealand rugby fans, the wounds of Yokohama are still fresh.
But maybe we can acknowledge now that the English were supremely dominant in their semifinal victory and enjoyed an impressive Rugby World Cup to boot, even if the Springboks nailed them in the final.
At least the All Blacks came third. Spare a thought for Wales, who were pipped by South Africa in the other semi, and Ireland, whose defeats to Japan and the All Blacks hurt deeply.
All wounds heal though, and what better way to speed up the process than a big outing in the Six Nations. The Welsh and Irish will both be tough to beat this month, and you can guarantee Eddie Jones will be wanting his English team to build on their Japanese heroics.
Skywatch, February 2020
Sky Sport LIVE (Kick-off times):
Wales v Italy: Sun 2nd – 3am SS8
Ireland v Scotland: Sun 2nd – 5.30am SS1
France v England: Mon 3rd – 3.45am SS1
Ireland v Wales: Sun 9th – 3am SS1
Scotland v England: Sun 9th – 5.30am SS1
France v Italy: Mon 10th – 3.45am SS1
Italy v Scotland: Sun 23rd – 3am SS1
Wales v France: Sun 23rd – 5.30am SS1
England v Ireland: Mon 24th – 3.45am SS1
WATCH IT YOUR WAY
- Stream 10 Sky Sport Channels + ESPN & ESPN2 LIVE and On Demand
- Instant access. No Sky Box needed
- Watch on a range of devices
- Get a week, month or annual pass
- Includes 10 Sky Sport Channels + ESPN & ESPN2
- Free Sky Box and standard installation
- Catch up with Sky On Demand
- Pause, rewind and record live TV with My Sky
- Stream wherever you are in NZ with Sky Go
- Comes with the Sky Starter package with over 40 channels ranging from music to kids shows, action, food and lifestyle.