SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGER
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGER
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the sport and stories they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we are heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
As the Social Media Community Manager, you are the voice of our social media channels, leading customer service on tone of voice. This scope includes the co-ordination and creation of content and copywriting in line with each businesses tone of voice and the social media platform specifications. The focus of this role is to grow brand awareness, foster positive engagement and nurture brand advocates.
- Day-to-day management of sky, sky sport, neon, prime, jones! Soho, vibe conversation across facebook, twitter, instagram pages. Adhering to community management kpi’s
- Working alongside social media content manager’s for sky, sky sport, prime and neon in co-ordination of social media publishing calendar
- Adhering to rostered hours set by senior social media community manager
- Day-to-day management of social media listening across the businesses
- Develop engaging, creative content and copywriting suitable for each social media platform
- Contribution to the set-up, management and reporting on paid advertisement across all social media platforms
- Ensuring social media audiences on facebook and twitter are up to date with marketable customer data
- Supporting the senior social media community manager on ongoing enforcement, adaptation and creation of social media policies
- Social media triage and crisis management (including availability outside of normal business hours)
- In-person social media cover at live events (including outside of normal business hours)
- Administration of social media competitions to adhere to fta guidelines
- Research local and global best practice
- Report on community sentiment, growth, engagement and campaign performance regularly
- Responsible for motivating, enthusing and persuading people across the business to support our social media efforts
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager that can be performed competently and in accordance with all relevant internal company policies
WHAT ARE THE KEY REQUIREMENTS?
- Minimum 1 years’ experience managing Social Media in a corporate environment or agency role
- Experience delivering a ‘best in class’ social media experience for customers, giving them clear and compelling reasons for engaging online
- Relevant university degree (non-essential)
- A positive, solution-oriented approach to challenges and achieving outcomes
- A natural ability to work collaboratively with peers at all levels, building strong relationships internally and externally
Please note: This is a rostered role that requires weekend and evening work.
COME WITH US BY:
Sending your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com
All SKY employees with 6 months plus service are entitled to apply for positions advertised internally. For employees with less than six months’ company service, the application must have the approval of their Direct Manager. The Manager has the right to veto the application during this initial six-month period.
- Publisher: SKYTV.co.nz
- Page Type: SKY TV
- Site Section: SKY TV - ROS
- Dimensions: Leaderboard (728px X 90px)
- Position: Right