Specialist- Customer Communications (Fixed Term- 6 months) - Sky
About the role…
As the Specialist – Customer Communications you’ll be part of our newly created project squad, working alongside our Customer Engagement team with a combined purpose to deliver sustainable value for our customers and shareholders.
As part of the project squad, you’ll be on a fixed term contract with an immediate start through to April 2021 and will collaborate with the Project Lead to manage and execute seven service projects during this period.
You’ll be responsible for the creative design, execution and delivery of service communications to existing customers and those on-boarding from other channels. Communications will have a strong customer lens with an emphasis on change and will include Email, Direct Mail, SMS and more.
The key areas of focus will include:
• Copywriting and creation of customer service messages for the product
• Build of direct to customer comms including, but not limited to, creative ideation, imagery selection, copy, etc
• Translating complex service messages into engaging and simple to understand communications with our customers
• Ensuring all customer communications meet legal and regulatory requirements
• Working with cross-functional teams to design how all direct comms and correct information will be delivered to the customers
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
• Minimum of 4 years’ direct to customer marketing
• Customer centric – ensure that the customer is placed at the heart of every decision and are a disciple of leveraging insights to growth
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Proven creative judgement and passion for the art of storytelling
• Ability to influence others to agree with and support one’s agenda
The Cherry on the top…
• An excellent salary package
• Flexible Working including working from home
• Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
• Free parking onsite
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com. A full role profile can be provided upon request.