Specialist- UX Designer Duplicate 1 - Sky
6 months contract (negotiable with possibility of extension or conversion to permanent)
About the role…
Your attention to detail, research and editing skills, and passion for sports will serve you well in this mid-level role as you source, resize and upload imagery to meet specific product requirements for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
The key areas of focus will include:
- Work within established end to end imagery processes to source, curate, resize and upload content imagery to meet specific business and product requirements.
- Keep a firm editorial oversight when working with sports imagery and ensure all usage is within any sports content restrictions.
- Liaise with content distributors to source and download sports imagery assets
- Support DAM team with the documentation and tagging of metadata, to ensure image data integrity for automation to product platforms
- Be responsible for actioning schedule amendments.
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of sports imagery copyright and licensing
- Experience with imagery storage, use and management
- Editorial Eye
- Excellent research skills
- Proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Tertiary Qualification
The Cherry on the top…
- An excellent salary package
- Flexible Working Hours and Location
- Free parking onsite
How to Apply
Please click here to apply through Seek. A full role profile can be provided upon request. You must have the right to work in New Zealand or hold a valid work visa