Team Lead Inbound - Sky
About the role…
As the Team Lead Inbound, your proven strong leadership and skills are blended with a passion for customer satisfaction and you will be responsible for ensuring the team provide excellent, timely, customer support for our DTH (Voice) customers. You will foster great working relationships with all teams across the business to ensure the Inbound customer experience is effortless. Your role will involve coaching the team to strive for exceptional customer service and you will strive to build an exciting culture and work environment for others to succeed in. You’ll also be an excellent communicator with strong reporting capabilities. This role will involve working from home and office.
The key areas of focus will include:
• Coordinating day-to-day operations of the Inbound Team
• Assisting Customer Service Representatives in their daily duties by providing effective leadership and direction in relation to Sky goals and department KPI’s.
• Facilitation and promotion of continuous improvement by encouraging and participating in ways to enhance the customer and employee experience.
• Coach in a timely manner to demonstrate improved competency levels and manage performance.
• Create an environment where people feel empowered and take responsibility and initiative.
• Focus on employee engagement
• Maintaining current knowledge of products, services, company initiatives and performance results and share this information with the team.
• Be an advocate for change and challenge yourself and the business to put the voice of the customer first.
• Identify areas where team members require development and training and organise this with respective support teams.
• Ensure that the team receive regular feedback on their performance development plans and drive best practice within the digital space.
• Demonstrating and embodying the mindset, beliefs and values of a Sky leader
What Skills and Experience you’ll need…
• Proven Team Leader experience working within a multi-channel environment
• Demonstrated Self-leadership skills
• The ability to deliver a great customer experience
• Organised, self-driven and good at managing your own time and able to demonstrate self- leadership
• A real people person, that’s able to simply and clearly explain to customers how it all works
• Demonstrated understanding of different customer segments and an ability respond to their requests in an informed, knowledgeable, and polite manner
• Confident with computer systems such as ICOMS, Microsoft Office, Oracle Service Cloud and Salesforce preferable.
• A natural ability to communicate empathy and intent to solve customer problems
• Great ideas that will help our customers get the most out of their technology in the home and an eagerness to learn more.
• Comfortable and engaged in a changing environment
The Cherry on the top…
• An excellent salary package
• Free Sky and Free Neon
• Flexible Working Hours and Location
• Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
• Free parking onsite
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full role profile can be provided upon request
Roles are Auckland based only
You must have the right to work in New Zealand or hold a valid work visa for at least 12 months from date of joining Sky
Sky is not currently able to support/sponsor work visas
Correspondence with shortlisted applicants only