Web/App - Digital Product Organiser - Sky
About the role…
The team is proudly responsible for Sky’s website & associated companion mobile application. Being responsible for Sky’s Digital sales channels we work with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to enhance & optimise TV & Broadband acquisition and upgrade Customer experiences as well as showcasing Sky’s amazing breadth of content.
You will bring experience across a broad range of technologies, have a track record of helping teams deliver great products and can roll your sleeves up with the team and support your product.
A Bit About Us…
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the stories and sport they love for over 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we’re heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
The key areas of focus will include:
• Supporting the team managing the backlog with a focus on grooming & sprint planning
• Undertake analysis & investigation required to write well defined user stories & acceptance criteria
• Provide full progress visibility by ensuring the Scrum board is always up to date.
• Planning & running Sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Increasing collaboration and innovation, by introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances
• Working with stakeholders, product, CX/EX/UX/UI experts, designers, architects, analysts, data experts, content and metadata specialists, developers, digital marketers and others in across Sky to bring to life the product(s)
• Identifying risks and raise them proactively
What Your Back Story Brings…
• Computer Science or similar degree or have an equivalent body of knowledge
• 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Business Analysis
• Experience working with Web or eCommerce products.
• Experience and knowledge of Product Delivery/Project Management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches
• Knowledge of the Technology environment including, networks, telecommunications, various server platforms, virtualised environments, storage, relational databases
The Cherry on the top…
• An excellent salary package
• Free Sky and Free Neon
• Flexible Working Hours and Location
• Discounted Gym Membership at the YMCA
• Free parking onsite
How to Apply
Please apply through Seek. A full role profile can be provided upon request. You must have the Right to work in NZ.