Additional Terms for IOS
Additional Terms for SKY Apps on iOS
The following Additional Terms apply to your use of the Sky Apps on iOS:
1. Acknowledgement: You acknowledge that the Online and Mobile Service Terms are concluded between you and Sky only, and not with Apple, and Sky, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Sky Apps and the content thereof. In addition to the Sky Go Usage Rules, you must comply with the Usage Rules set out in the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
2. Scope of License: The license granted to you in connection with the Sky Apps is a nontransferable license to use the Sky Apps on an iOS Product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
3. Maintenance and Support: You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Sky Apps.
4. Warranty: Sky is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed by Sky's other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any failure of the Sky Apps to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the relevant Sky App to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Sky App, or any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty.
5. Product Claims: Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Sky Apps or your possession and/or use of the Sky Apps, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Sky Apps fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: In the event of any third party claim that the Sky Apps or your possession and use of the Sky Apps infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement or discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Developer Name and Address: The Sky Apps are provided by Sky Network Television Limited of 10 Panorama Road, Auckland, New Zealand. Any end-user questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Sky Apps should be directed to https://skytv.custhelp.com/app/ask/.
9. Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement (as notified by us and including the terms and conditions of your ISP or mobile data service provider) when using the Sky Apps.
10. Third Party Beneficiary: You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Additional Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of these Additional Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Additional Terms against you as a third party beneficiary.