SKY TV - Valentines Giveaway: Gift The Love Promotion on Facebook™
Terms and Conditions
Instructions on how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The competition name: Valentines Giveaway: Gift The Love Promotion on Facebook™
The start and finish dates of the competition: The promotion commences on the 12th February and closes on the 13 February 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Details of how to enter the competition: Entry into the giveaway consists of an eligible entrant commenting under specific SKY TV Facebook page posts as directed during the Giveaway Period. Entrants must enter using their own Facebook account. To enter the promotion you must comment ‘Tell us the Edward (or Jacob!) to your Bella’ on the promotional post on the SKY TV Facebook page. No entries will be accepted after the Promotional Period closes. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the Facebook page and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
3. Details of the prize(s):
(a) 5x Winners will win a gift pack each (1 per winner). Each giftpack will be $80 total value and supplied by: https://bit.ly/38hOxDN (Gift pack is subject to availability at the time of competition)
This is a game of skill, the winner will be selected based on the creativity of entry received. Luck and chance play no part in determining which entry will be selected as the winner.
4. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this promotion. Each entrant completely releases [Facebook/Instagram] from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
6. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expenses, damage, personal injury or death suffered by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded at law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
7. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
8. Refer to SKY Standard Competition Terms: SKY Standard Competition Terms apply to this competition.