Competition Terms and Conditions - Sky
Conditions of Entry
Sky NZ: Win a trip to Warner Bros. Movie World, Gold Coast, Australia
Sky NZ: Win a trip to Warner Bros. Movie World, Gold Coast, Australia
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Sky Network Television Limited ("Sky" or "Promoter"). For further information email: email@example.com
- Warner Bros. Movie World (the "Competition Sponsors") is involved in supporting and promoting the promotion.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who hold a NZ passport. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on Monday 24 May 2021 at 12pm and finishes on Wednesday 2 June 2021 at 12pm (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be entered into the draw.
- To enter the promotion, simply, during the Promotion Period:
(a) access your personal Instagram account.
(b) comment on Sky NZ’s ‘Warner Bros. Movie World Competition’ post available at https://www.instagram.com/skynz/ mentioning your favourite Warner Bros character and tagging who you would take with you. Follow the @SkyNZ Instagram account. Share to your story tagging @SkyNZ for an additional five entries. Entrants may enter the promotion as many times as desired.
- One winner will be selected from all Instagram comments received during the Promotion Period by way of a random prize draw. The winner will need to be following @SkyNZ’s Instagram account to be eligible for the prize. The winner will be drawn on Wednesday 2 June at 1pm. The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- The winner will receive a Flight Centre voucher to the value of NZ$3,500 and a 2x Single Day Passes to Warner Bros. Movie World (“the Prize”) The Flight Centre voucher must be used for the purposes of travelling to Warner Bros Movie World to redeem the double pass.
- Some or all components of the Prize may be subject to availability and any government restrictions that may impact the ability to travel (e.g. border restrictions due to Covid-19). The Promoter and Competition Sponsors will work in good faith with the prize winner to determine alternative dates to travel (if possible) in the event of any government restrictions imposed that limit the ability to travel. Without limiting the foregoing, Competition Sponsors may have additional terms and conditions that apply to the Prize, including restrictions on the dates of travel and/or black-out periods (e.g. during school holidays). The winner agrees to comply with all such additional terms and conditions. Prize winners are responsible for arranging and paying for all costs associated with the Prize that are not explicitly stated in the applicable Prize description (including, without limitation, transfers to and from a New Zealand departure point, meals, spending money, insurance and other incidentals).
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the use of their name, and high res imagery of themself at Warner Bros. Movie World for use on Sky NZ’s media channels (social media – Facebook, Instagram, website and/or EDM) and agree to make themselves reasonably available for promotional and publicity purposes as required by the Promotor. All intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
- The winner will be notified via a direct Instagram message, sent from @SkyNZ Instagram page to the user account associated with each winning entry. Winners must reply to that direct message within 48 hours confirming acceptance of the Prize.
- In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn, or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 48 hours of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, or the winner does not confirm acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner/s on the same terms as the original prize draw.
- The Prizes are not transferable, cannot be altered and are not redeemable for cash.
- Both parts of the Prize (being the Flight Centre voucher and the Warner Bros. Movie World passes) must be redeemed together. The Flight Centre voucher to the value of NZ$3,500 is valid until 19 May 2022 and the 2x Single Day Passes to Warner Bros. Movie World are valid until 30 June 2022 unless, and subject to availability and other terms and conditions that may apply to the Prize, the dates are extended by the Promoter or relevant third parties due to government restrictions that impact the ability to travel.
- In the event that the Prize or any part of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or its agents are final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Promoter may amend, suspend, or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Competition Sponsors will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- All promotion entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
- The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and the Competition Sponsors and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter or Competition Sponsors into disrepute.
- If a winner cannot accept the Prize for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter and the Competition Sponsors, and their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury by or to any person whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or the Prize.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) their promotion entry comment will not contain content that is unlawful, fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, and will not be otherwise defamatory, obscene, derogatory, violent, objectionable, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their promotion entry comment will be made available for public viewing.
(c) the Promoter has not made any representations as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Prize.
- The Promoter and the Competition Sponsors may collect, hold and use personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion, verifying the validity of entries, contacting winners and checking winners' identities (including to facilitate provision of the Prize) and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter and/or the Competition Sponsors. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to request access to and correction of any such personal information. Entrants may request access to and correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by contacting Sky at 10 Panorama Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Competition Sponsors are not involved in or responsible for the organisation or conduct of this promotion. All participant inquiries should be directed to the Promoter, on the details noted above.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering into this promotion, each entrant releases Facebook Inc from any liability in respect of the promotion. Facebook Inc will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.