Courtside PlayStation Competition TCs
SKY NETWORK TELEVISION
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Application: These Standard Competition Terms ("Terms") apply to all promotions and competitions of Sky Network Television Limited ("Sky") that are stated to be subject to Sky's Standard Competition Terms. These Terms form an agreement between each entrant ("you") and Sky.
2. Other information: Please see the entry information or competition details for the following information (and all such information forms part of these Terms):
- (a) The competition name ("Courtside PlayStation Comp")
- (b) The start and finish dates for the Competition (30/11/19 – 29/01/20)
- (c) The details of how to enter the Competition (Screenshot three PlayStation prize packs lined up and post the screenshot in the comments below the original post.)
- (d) The date of the prize draw or determination (30/01/20)
- (e) The prize(s) (PlayStation4, NBA 2k20 PlayStation Game, Red PS4 DualShock 4 controller, Blue PS4 DualShock 4 controller, Camo PS4 DualShock 4 controller)
- (f) The names of any other parties involved in supporting or promoting the Competition (Courtside)
- (g) Any additional terms and conditions of entry into the Competition (Must be a Sky customer). If the Specific Terms are inconsistent with these Terms then the Specific Terms will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to New Zealand residents that are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and that comply with these Terms and any Specific Terms. Employees of Sky, Sky's agents and related entities and any Competition Sponsors, as well as the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. Entry: You may enter the Competition by following the Entry Instructions during the Entry Period. Unless otherwise set out in the Entry Instructions, you may only enter the Competition once. If your entry is received by Sky outside the Entry Period, or you do not follow the Entry Instructions and comply with these Terms (including any Specific Terms), you may be disqualified from the Competition.
5. Determining and contacting the winner(s): Unless specified in the Specific Terms, the winner of the Prize will be drawn randomly from one prize pool comprising all valid entries on the Prize Determination Date. Sky will take reasonable steps to contact the winner by using the contact details provided at the time of entry. However, if Sky cannot contact a winner within one week of the Prize Determination Date (despite reasonable efforts to do so) or if the winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize for reasons outside Sky's reasonable control, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and Sky may conduct a redraw and select a new winner (and may continue to do this until a winner is selected, contacted, and accepts the Prize in accordance with this clause).
6. Prizes: Some or all components of the Prize may be subject to availability, as well as additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner agrees to comply with all such third party terms and conditions. Where the Prize includes travel, Sky and third parties may impose restrictions on the dates of travel and/or black-out periods (e.g. during school holidays). Prize winners are responsible for arranging and paying for all costs associated with the Prize that are not explicitly stated in the applicable Prize description (including, without limitation, transfers to and from a New Zealand departure point, meals, spending money, insurance and other incidentals). Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable, cannot be exchanged for cash and all components of the Prize must be taken together. Sky reserves the right to replace any Prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside Sky's reasonable control. Where the Prize is to be delivered to the winner, the Prize must be delivered to a New Zealand address.
7. Sky services: Where the Prize includes certain Sky services ("Prize Services") for a certain period of time ("Prize Period"), the Prize Services will automatically continue at the end of the Prize Period unless the winner expressly requests otherwise, and the winner will be charged standard Sky rates for the continuation of the Prize Services after the Prize Period.
8. Promotion: The winner must make themselves available for promotional and publicity purposes on reasonable notice from Sky. Sky may use all winners' names and photographs for promotional and media purposes without compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Sky.
9. No warranties: By entering into the Competition, you acknowledge and agree that Sky has not made any representations as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Prize.
10. Liability: Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Sky and the Competition Sponsors, and their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury by or to any person whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize. Without limiting the previous sentence, Sky is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Promotion, however caused.
11. General: Sky's decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered in to. Sky may change these Terms at any time. The Terms that apply to you are the Terms that are in effect at the time you enter the Competition. If Sky cannot reasonably run the Competition as planned for any reason, Sky reserves the right to cancel this Competition.
12. Personal information: Sky and the Competition Sponsors may collect and use personal information about you for the purpose of administering the Competition, verifying the validity of entries, contacting winners and checking winners' identities, and marketing the goods and services of Sky, the Competition Sponsors, and selected other third parties to you and your household (including via electronic message). As certain information is required in order to effectively administer the Competition, if you do not provide accurate information where requested, you may be disqualified from entry into the Competition. Sky will collect, use and hold your information in accordance with our legal obligations, including under the Privacy Act 1993. In order to request access to or correction of your personal information, or if you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact Sky at 10 Panorama Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland or 0800 759 759.
13. Facebook: Where the Competition is run via Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Oculus VR, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Facebook has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to Sky and/or the Competition Sponsors, not to Facebook.
14. Twitter: Where the Competition is run via Twitter, Vine or Periscope, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Inc., Twitter has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to Sky and/or the Competition Sponsors, not to Twitter.
15. Snapchat: Where the Competition is run via Snapchat, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Snap, Inc., Snap has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to Sky and/or the Competition Sponsors, not to Snap.
16. Google: Where the Competition is run via Google products, YouTube, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Google, or Alphabet Inc., Google has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to Sky and/or the Competition Sponsors, not to Google.