This offer includes:
40+ Channels to enjoy! All Sky packages come with Sky Starter
Be inspired, educated, engaged and entertained with news, documentaries, variety, box sets and premium UK shows
Or give us a call on 0800 759 999
Terms and Conditions
- You need to sign up to the Sky Starter and Sky Entertainment packages for a minimum term of 12 months.
- Early termination fees apply. For more information on termination fees, see the FAQ section of this website.
- The Sky Starter package costs $25.99 per month and Sky Entertainment is $25.50 per month. After the promotional period ends standard charges apply for Sky Starter and Sky Entertainment.
- Monthly Sky subscription payable in advance.
- Under this offer the My Sky service, if selected, is free for 3 months. After the free My Sky period ends standard fees apply at $15 per month on top of your existing subscription.
- If you want extra storage with My Sky+ an additional $5 per month is payable for the first 3 months and after the free period ends standard fees apply for My Sky+ at $20 per month on top of your existing subscription.
- We assume you only need a standard domestic installation. If your installation is not standard, then a fee may be payable on installation. Depending on the set up of your TV and audio / visual system the number of connections may be limited without alternative equipment. Our installer will be able to advise you on some options, if required and additional charges may apply. For more information on what a standard installation is, click here.
- This offer is only available to new Sky direct customers and ends 30 June 2020.
The Latest From Sky
Buckle up as award-winning British car aficionado, presenter and host, Richard Hammond once again takes viewers on the ride of their lives to spotlight engineering at its finest in Richard Hammond’s BIG. With decades’ worth of knowledge in all things motor, science, adrenaline, engineering and more, he embarks on a global adventure – from the UK to the USA and beyond – to explore the planet’s biggest structures and machines and the incredible ways engineers have supersized our world.
From Italy to Austria and The Netherlands, Hammond goes behind-the-scenes of these colossal structures and machines to understand the science of ‘big’ and how some of the world’s brightest minds build, drive, fly and use these superstructures every day. In each episode, Hammond travels to a new location with exclusive access to world-class demos and experiments that spotlight the incredible challenges these architects, engineers and inventors have overcome as they’ve pushed the frontiers of scale in the quest for the next ‘BIG’ thing.
Gold Rush: White Water is gold mining at its most extreme as the Dakota boys, led by father and son team Fred and Dustin Hurt, return to risk it all to unearth millions in gold by diving in the raging white water of creeks in the Alaskan wilderness. Last season the crew reached their limit at their McKinley Creek dive site and moved their operations to new mining sites on Cahoon Creek, 2,000 feet high up the remote Chilkat Mountains in southeast Alaska. Now for the first time in 10 years, father and son are splitting up and working on separate claims to double their chances of striking it rich. But the higher up they go, the more dangerous it gets. As they head deeper into the hostile Alaskan wilderness, they’ll risk their lives battling hungry bears, falling rocks and boulders, and raging currents, searching for a monster payday.
Mother’s Day is a factual BBC drama that follows the events and public response to the 1993 Warrington bombing attacks in Cheshire, England. The bombing prompted anger at the loss of young lives and the actors in Mother’s Day play real people from the time. Mother’s Day focusses on Dublin housewife and Mother Susan McHugh (Vicky McClure) and Wendy Parry (Anna Maxwell Martin) whose son Tim died in the blast, who were brought together after the bombing. Mother’s Day revisits the attack, its aftermath and the public outrage.
Everyone’s favourite boss-lady is back weekdays in an ALL NEW series of Judge Judy on Vibe. Former family court Judge Judy Sheindlin is real, honest, and keen to get to the bottom of cases. Judy is an opinionated and formidable judge, and we love her for it! Her no-nonsense, wise-cracking approach keeps audiences guessing what she will say next.
Vibe is keeping the premiere content coming with the all-new season eight of Inside the Ambulance. We continue to follow the paramedics from the West Midlands Ambulance Service as they reveal everything that happens as they respond to 999 calls, cameras capture their candid conversations between call-outs - reflecting on everything from the difficulties of treating patients with dementia, to which superhero they’d like to be. No two days are ever the same and we watch as these wonderful paramedics display levels of skill, resilience, emotion and strength in a job that few people could ever begin to handle.
The Indian Dream Hotel on Tour season two reunites Miriam Margoles, Wayne Sleep, Rosemary Shrager and Bobby George for a global adventure – this time to sample retirement options in China, where fitness is vital, Cuba, where they discover life expectancy is high, and Iceland. where they spend time in the capital city and in a small local fishing village.