This offer includes:
40+ Channels to enjoy! All Sky packages come with Sky Starter
Be inspired, educated, engaged and entertained with news, documentaries, variety, box sets and premium UK shows
Or give us a call on 0800 759 999
Terms and Conditions
- You need to sign up to the Sky Starter and Sky Entertainment packages for a minimum term of 12 months.
- Early termination fees apply. For more information on termination fees, see the FAQ section of this website.
- The Sky Starter package costs $25.99 per month and Sky Entertainment is $25.50 per month. After the promotional period ends standard charges apply for Sky Starter and Sky Entertainment.
- Monthly Sky subscription payable in advance.
- Under this offer the My Sky service, if selected, is free for 1 month. After the free My Sky period ends standard fees apply at $15 per month on top of your existing subscription.
- If you want extra storage with My Sky+ an additional $5 per month is payable for the first 3 months and after the free period ends standard fees apply for My Sky+ at $20 per month on top of your existing subscription.
- We assume you only need a standard domestic installation. If your installation is not standard, then a fee may be payable on installation. Depending on the set up of your TV and audio / visual system the number of connections may be limited without alternative equipment. Our installer will be able to advise you on some options, if required and additional charges may apply. For more information on what a standard installation is, click here.
- This offer is only available to new Sky direct customers and ends 30 September 2020.
The Latest From Sky
Buckle up as award-winning British car aficionado, presenter and host, Richard Hammond once again takes viewers on the ride of their lives to spotlight engineering at its finest in Richard Hammond’s BIG. With decades’ worth of knowledge in all things motor, science, adrenaline, engineering and more, he embarks on a global adventure – from the UK to the USA and beyond – to explore the planet’s biggest structures and machines and the incredible ways engineers have supersized our world.
From Italy to Austria and The Netherlands, Hammond goes behind-the-scenes of these colossal structures and machines to understand the science of ‘big’ and how some of the world’s brightest minds build, drive, fly and use these superstructures every day. In each episode, Hammond travels to a new location with exclusive access to world-class demos and experiments that spotlight the incredible challenges these architects, engineers and inventors have overcome as they’ve pushed the frontiers of scale in the quest for the next ‘BIG’ thing.
60 Days In enters Atlanta's Fulton County Jail, one of the most dangerous facilities in the country. With five times the number of inmates as previous seasons, rampant drug problems, a powerful gang population and the constant threat of violence, innocent participants plunge deeper into this dangerous world of incarceration.