This offer includes:
40+ Channels to enjoy! All Sky packages come with Sky Starter
Be inspired, educated, engaged and entertained with news, documentaries, variety, box sets and premium UK shows
Terms and Conditions
- You need to sign up to the Sky Starter and Sky Entertainment packages for a minimum term of 12 months.
- Early termination fees apply. For more information on termination fees, see the FAQ section of this website.
- The Sky Starter package costs $25.99 per month and Sky Entertainment is $25.50 per month. After the promotional period ends standard charges apply for Sky Starter and Sky Entertainment.
- Monthly Sky subscription payable in advance.
- Under this offer the My Sky service, if selected, is free for 3 months. After the free My Sky period ends standard fees apply at $15 per month on top of your existing subscription.
- If you want extra storage with My Sky+ an additional $5 per month is payable for the first 3 months and after the free period ends standard fees apply for My Sky+ at $20 per month on top of your existing subscription.
- We assume you only need a standard domestic installation. If your installation is not standard, then a fee may be payable on installation. Depending on the set up of your TV and audio / visual system the number of connections may be limited without alternative equipment. Our installer will be able to advise you on some options, if required and additional charges may apply. For more information on what a standard installation is, click here.
- This offer is only available to new Sky direct customers and ends 15 January 2020.
The Latest From Sky
If it has wheels and goes off road, Ian Johnson will work on it! In FourWheeler, the off-road vehicle fabrication expert works on everything from upgrading your daily driving Jeep to building a custom tube-chassis rock crawler, and he’s taking you along for the do-it-yourself-ride.
Experienced car dealer Mike Brewer is joined by multi-talented mechanic Ant Anstead in a monumental motoring mission: to find and restore iconic cars to later sell for a profit at their LA-based shop. Mike has the challenging job of finding vehicles that have money-making potential.