Peter Rabbit Competition
In celebration of PETER RABBIT™ hitting cinemas on March 29th, Sony Pictures and SKY Movies are sending a lucky subscriber and three guests to England to explore the magical world of Beatrix Potter!
Peter Rabbit™, the mischievous and adventurous hero who has captivated generations of readers, now takes on the starring role of his own irreverent, contemporary comedy with attitude. In the film, Peter's feud with Mr. McGregor (Domhnall Gleeson) escalates to greater heights than ever before as they rival for the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door (Rose Byrne). James Corden voices the character of Peter with playful spirit and wild charm, with Margot Robbie, Elizabeth Debicki, and Daisy Ridley performing the voice roles of the triplets; Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail. Click here to view the trailer.
PETER RABBIT and all associated characters™ & © Frederick Warne & Co. Ltd, 2018. PETER RABBIT™, the Movie © 2018 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
• Entries close 11:59pm, 31st of March 2018.
• Competition is open to NZ residents only.
• Prize winner will be notified by mail or phone.
• The name of the winner may be displayed on SKY's website.
• Employees of SKY Television, their associated agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
• SKY Television's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Prize not available during New Zealand or UK Public or National holiday periods or during period 12th December 2017 to 16th January 2018.
• Car hire driver must be over 21 years of age with full clean licence and be able to provide credit card on vehicle pick up. Prize does not include cost of child/children car seats. If winner or guest unable to drive they will receive $340 eft for travel allowance.
• Prize is valid for 12 months from competition start date.
• One winner must be over 21 years of age.
• All elements are subject to availability at time of booking.
• Hotel accommodation is based on 4 people sharing 1 room.
• A valid credit card must be presented at hotel check in for incidentals. This is mandatory.
• Winner and guest must have passports with at least 6 months validity from date of arrival back in the country and applicable visas/permissions.
• Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation details will be at the expense of the winner. All components of the Prize must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split across different time periods.
• Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner and their travelling companions. Once the Prize has been arranged, any changes to the travel, flights, accommodation or scheduling arrangements are at the expense of the Winner and their travelling companions.
• Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
• Flights: Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights The Winner and travelling companions must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Capital City Airport in New Zealand. The winner and their travelling companions will be responsible for making their way to and from their departing New Zealand airport. These conditions apply for all flights.
• Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision.
• Once the Prize has been arranged, any changes to the travel, flights, accommodation or scheduling arrangements are at the expense of the Winner and their travelling companions.
• Any changes by the winner made to the specified prize package (including travel extensions, additional guests, etc) will be subject to an administration fee of $250 excluding GST, which must be settled in full prior to booking confirmation.
• Please refer to SKY’s standard competition terms and conditions.