Experience commercial-free, quality, independent films, series and documentaries that will inspire, inform and entertain you. From international winners to films made in NZ’s own backyard, you’ll find them all here. July features the NZ television premieres of Funny Cow, In Darkness, Lean on Pete, and Fahrenheit 11/9.
Upgrade to Rialto Channel and get your first two months for $5 per month*
OR CALL OUR SKY CREW ON 0800 759 759
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Offer only available to SKY direct customers with a SKY box in their home and at least the SKY Starter package.
- Offer not available to customers who have terminated their SKY Sport subscription within 30 days of taking up this offer.
- After the two-month promotional period ends Rialto Channel will cost $11.18 per month in addition to your standard monthly subscription.
- Prices are correct as of 1 June 2019, are payable in advance and subject to change.
- Offer starts 1 July 2019 and ends 31 July 2019.
The Latest on Rialto
The remarkable story of the legendary big wave surfer, much admired by the public, though often ignored by the surf industry itself. A true sports icon who refused to compete professionally yet is unrivalled in his domination of big wave surfing.
An intimate portrayal about the life and tumultuous career of Lydia Lassila through world dominance by the Australian aerial ski team. As a young gymnast, Lydia Lassila’s Olympic aspirations were set and then dashed by injuries and missed opportunities.
John McEnroe. One of the world’s greatest tennis players – often remembered for his catch phrase “You cannot be SERIOUS!” This fascinating collection of 16-mm footage shot at the time when he was the world's top-ranked player.
Working class Clara is employed by rich young Ana as a housekeeper and nanny for her baby-to-be. The taciturn Clara finds Ana flighty and irritating, but as her single employer’s neediness becomes apparent, Clara finds sympathy plus a wary attraction to her.
15 year-old Charley Thompson arrives in Portland, Oregon with his single father Ray, both of them eager for a fresh start after a series of hard knocks. While Ray descends into personal turmoil, Charley finds acceptance and camaraderie at a local racetrack.
Filmmaker Michael Moore predicted that Donald Trump would become the 45th president of the United States. Travelling across the country, Moore interviews American citizens to get a sense of the social, economic and political impact of Trump's victory.