Sky Go App
Watch TV on the go! Sky Go lets you take your Sky content with you anywhere in New Zealand at no additional cost. It’s like having your Sky Box in your back pocket.
Heading down to the Bach? The Sky Go app allows you to take your Sky content with you, so you never have to worry about missing live sports events, your favourite show or movies! Your Sky subscription now offers more accessibility, download the free app to experience content on the go.
NOW WITH EVEN MORE GREAT FEATURES TO ENHANCE YOUR SKY EXPERIENCE
Missed the first few episodes of a series? Forgot to record your favourite show? Sky Go lets you catch up on everything you have missed with On Demand. Content is available from your Sky subscriptions, allowing you to choose what to watch when you want to watch it.
DOWNLOAD TO GO
You can now download content from your Sky subscriptions straight onto your registered device when you are connected to the internet so that you can watch it later offline without having to use your data. There is a great range of content ready for download! For more information, including how to download with Download to Go, you can check out our FAQ's here.
BENEFITS OF SKY GO
- Download To Go – download to your device at home to watch later without using your data.
- Watch On Demand – Catch up on the stuff you’ve missed at a time that suits you.
- Five Devices – You can register Sky Go for up to five devices and watch on one at a time.
- Adaptive streaming – We will automatically optimise our broadcast quality to suit you.
- Pop-up channels – Here for a good time not a long time these channels offer more content and viewing opportunities.
- 7-day programme guide – Find out what's on and what's coming up.
- Programme reminders - Set reminder's direct to your device so you never miss a moment.
- Parental control - Keep content family friendly with parental control settings.
- Featured recommendations – Find content easily with SKY recommendations.
- Box sets – Over 80 seasons of ‘Box Set’ shows, so you can binge entire seasons.
*Please note: not all content on Sky is available on Sky Go as we don't always have the rights for digital streaming. When this occurs during a live stream we need to temporarily disable the stream - we apologise for these interruptions, and will continue to work hard behind the scenes to bring you more digital content in more ways in the future.
The SKY GO App is supported on IOS and Android Phones and Tablets. You can register to watch SKY GO on five devices per SKY account, and you can watch on one device at a time. Manage your devices.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
** Your device's storage capacity may limit the number of titles you can download below 25 titles.
- Availability of content with Download to Go depends on what rights we have, so not all of the content on the SKY GO app will be available to watch via Download to Go.
- Note that the time you have to watch the content before it expires may vary depending on the content and what rights we have to that content (and whether you stay subscribed to the applicable SKY package). You will be able to see when your content is about to expire on the My Downloads page. Once content has expired it will be removed from your Downloads.
- Keep in mind any data usage charges that may apply from your internet provider when downloading.