SKY Movies upgrade
Join Ferdinand, the most love-a-bull, with a giant heart as he tries to find his family, or hang out with Paddington and the Browns in London, on their mission to unmask a thief, plus so many more family friendly films on SKY Movies Family and SKY Movies Disney.
With 7 dedicated movie channels to choose from, and a huge collection of movies to catch up on anytime with On Demand, there’s no better time to upgrade to SKY Movies.
Upgrade to SKY Movies now and if you have SKY Entertainment you’ll get SoHo on us.
OR CALL OUR SKY CREW ON 0800 759 759
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Upgrade to SKY Movies only available to SKY customers with a SKY box in their home and at least the SKY Starter package.
- Customers who do upgrade to SKY Movies can terminate that subscription after one month.
- SKY Movies will cost $20.93 per month in addition to your standard monthly subscription.
- Prices are correct as of 1 October 2018, are payable in advance and subject to change.
- SoHo on us is only available to SKY customers with a SKY box in their home and at least the SKY Starter package, SKY Entertainment package, and either SKY Sport and/or SKY Movies.
- If you downgrade your subscription so that you have the SKY Starter package but no longer subscribe to both: (1) SKY Entertainment and (2) SKY Movies and/or SKY Sport, you will need to start paying for SoHo at $9.99 per month.
THE LATEST FROM SKY MOVIES
Still reeling from his breakup, Adam is devastated when he learns that his ex is engaged. What's worse is he's invited to the wedding. When Adam returns home for the festivities, he must confront his unresolved feelings and an uncertain future in hopes of convincing himself and everyone else that he is truly happy for her. Starring Justin Long, Cobie Smulders, Lea Thompson
A look into the life of celebrated but reclusive author J.D Salinger, focusing mainly on the stretch between his enrolment in a writing class at Columbia University in 1939 and the immediate aftermath of his success with 1951's The Catcher in the Rye.
Jennifer faces a host of life-altering questions after a short story from her middle school days forces her to re-examine her first sexual relationship. Her frustration mounts as, the more she learns, the more her memories shift. She finds herself turning inward to get to the truth, and in the process learns about the elusive nature of memory and the stories we tell ourselves to survive.
German soldier Stefan Brandt tries to determine if the Dutch resistance has planted a spy to infiltrate the home of Kaiser Wilhelm in Holland during the onset of World War II, but falls for a young Jewish Dutch woman during his investigation. When the Head of the SS comes for an unexpected visit with a large platoon of Nazis in tow, secrets are revealed, allegiances are tested, and Brandt is forced to make the choice between honouring his country and following his heart. Starring Lily James, Jai Courtney, Christopher Plummer.
Belle, her little sister, and her comatose twin brother move into a new house with their single mother Joan in order to save money to help pay for her brother's expensive healthcare. But when strange phenomena begin to occur in the house including the miraculous recovery of her brother, Belle begins to suspect her Mother isn't telling her everything and soon realizes they just moved into the infamous Amityville house.