WIN A TRIP TO THE NICKELODEON ANIMATION STUDIOS
IN LOS ANGELES!
This is an epic prize for one SKY Customer and 3 friends that includes flights, accommodations and a VIP tour
of the Nickelodeon Animation Studios in LA.
The Prize Includes:
A VIP tour of the Nickelodeon Animation Studios in LA for four (4) people (valued at up to NZD$1,000 plus money- can’t- buy opportunity)
Accommodation: Five (5) nights twin share accommodation (minimum 3-star hotel) in Los Angeles, United States of America valued at a maximum of NZD$5,500
Flights: 4 x return economy flights valued up to NZD$8,500 from either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch New Zealand to Los Angeles, United States of America
Transfers between the Los Angeles airport to hotel for four (4) people valued at a maximum of NZD$500
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries close midnight Monday 31 July.
2. Entrants must be a current SKY Starter Customer and have a SKY box in the home or live as part of
the household of a current SKY Starter Customer with a SKY box in the home and their account fees
should not be in arrears.
3. Prize winner will be notified by phone on Thursday 1 August 2019. If the prize winner cannot be
contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 working days of being notified, the winner will forfeit the
prize and SKY will make a redraw being an unclaimed prize draw.
4. Only on-ground transport to and from Los Angeles airport are covered.
5. All other expenses including mini bar, food, travel visas and associated taxes are to be organised by
6. Winner and Guests must have a valid passport at the time of travel with at least six (6) months validity
7. Winner and guest must fly from either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch New Zealand.
8. Flight, hotel, ticket categories are provided at the discretion of VIMN Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 107 601
418) of Ground Floor, 4-16 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010 Australia (“Prize Supplier”).
9. For the purposes of the Prize, children must be aged seventeen (17) years old and under and adults
must be aged eighteen (18) years old and over and at least one (1) of the adults must be the parent or
legal guardian of at least one (1) of the children.
10. The Prize must be taken as a package. Travel is excluded between 21 December 2019 – 3 January
2020. Major Prize must be used within twelve (12) months of the date the Winner is awarded the Prize.
Winner and guests must depart and return together from and to the same location.
11. Winner and all guests must have valid travel documentation (including passport) at time of draw to
travel to the United States of America, and must not have any restrictions on their passport that would
prevent entry into the United States of America under the country’s visa waiver program. The Promoter
and Prize Supplier is in no way responsible for obtaining any visas or visa waivers required for the
Winner and guests to travel to the United States of America. Any necessary visas, including the relevant
ESTA visa for travel to the United States of America are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner
hereby specifically releases Promoter from any and all claim or liability with regard to Winner and/or
Winner’s guest failure to obtain any necessary visa or other travel documentation required to travel to the
United States of America on the travel dates.
12. The Studio Tour will be hosted by Viacom International Inc. (‘VII’), and their representatives, a related
company of the Prize Supplier. Entry to the Nickelodeon Animation Studios may be subject to VII’s (or a
representative thereof) and venue operator’s conditions of entry. Any refusal of entry to the venue by or
on behalf of VII or venue operators will be at VII and/or the venue operator’s sole discretion and no
alternative prizing will be awarded in the case of refusal of entry. Attendees who are intoxicated or under
the influence of any illicit substance will be refused entry and may be removed from the premises.
13. Winner and guest acknowledge that filming may take place at Nickelodeon Animation Studios and by
entering this competition each agrees that representatives of VII may record, reproduce, publish, adapt,
communicate or otherwise use the Winner and their guest’s performances, names, voices, and likeness
for the purposes of creating or producing any television program or other audio, visual and/or audio-
visual material and for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity, and licence others
to do the same, without needing to provide additional compensation. Where the Winner or guest has any
moral rights in such materials, each agrees to consent to such use of the materials that but for that
consent may amount to a breach of those moral rights.
14. Any ancillary costs or other incidentals not specifically set out under these Terms and Conditions
(including travel insurance) will be at the sole cost and responsibility of the Winner and guests. It is the
sole responsibility of the Winner to organise and pay for any and all travel insurance required for Prize
fulfilment. Neither the Promoter nor any of the Promoter’s partners/suppliers, including Prize Supplier, is
in any way liable for supplying any such costs or incidentals. Value of the accommodation also excludes
any additional costs, items and requests including without limitation internet access, additional occupant,
room service, in-room bar items.
15. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner and any guests at time of check
in to the accommodation for incidental charges.
16. Promoter may be required to provide the Winner and Winner’s guests personal information to a third
party in order to fulfil the Prize.
17. Employees of SKY Television, their associated agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to
18. All entries become the property of SKY. SKY has the right to use any entry submitted in promotional media as a competition update during the period of the competition. SKY is not responsible for any
incorrectly submitted entries.
19. Please refer to the full competition terms and conditions here.