Get SKY Starter for under $25 a month
A SKY box is included in your package, and allows you access to SKY Starter - 40+ channels of kids shows, music, action and more to enjoy
Your SKY box is high definition and SKY On Demand capable
Pause, rewind and record live TV with MY SKY
Record 3 channels while watching another
Series Link to your favourite shows
Terms and Conditions
- You need to sign up to the SKY Starter package.
- The SKY Starter package costs $24.91 per month.
- Monthly SKY subscription payable in advance.
- This offer includes a SKY box. If you want the MY SKY service instead, then extra monthly charges apply for MY SKY at either $15 per month (MY SKY) or $20 per month (MY SKY+) on top of your subscription.
- We assume you only need a standard domestic installation. If your installation is not standard, then a fee may be payable on installation. Depending on the set up of your TV and audio / visual system the number of connections may be limited without alternative equipment. Our installer will be able to advise you on some options, if required and additional charges may apply. For more information on what a standard installation is, click here.
- Applies to SKY direct customers and ends 31 December 2018.
The latest from SKY
Three fishing fanatics travel the globe in this entertaining and exciting new series. Whether it’s attracting great white sharks in South Africa with a rock band out at sea or creating ingenious bear evasion strategies to fish for salmon in Canada, these madcap
friends will go the extra mile to catch some incredible marine life.
This fascinating series explores the hidden world of aviation, revealing the inner workings of the airports, factories and facilities that collectively keep this vast global network functioning. We meet the people who keep the whole thing up and running as well as the hidden networks that air travel depends on.
The award-winning 24 Hours in A&E returns to reveal the reality of life on the frontline of the NHS. Filmed around the clock over 56 days, the new series offers access to one of Britain’s busiest A&E departments under more pressure than ever, St Georges Hospital London.
With sixty years’ cooking experience, Mary is considered to be the doyenne of baking, and in this series she shares her tips for healthy and wholesome ideas, easy-to-make crowd-pleasers, her best family classics, and exciting ways to take meals to the next level out when you want to show off