Get SKY Starter for under $25 a month
GET STARTED AT SKY WITH SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
40+ Channels to enjoy! From kids shows to music, action, food and lifestyle – $24.91 per month
Terms and Conditions
- You need to sign up to the SKY Starter package.
- The SKY Starter package costs $24.91 per month.
- Monthly SKY subscription payable in advance.
- This offer includes a SKY box. If you want the MY SKY service instead, then extra monthly charges apply for MY SKY at either $15 per month (MY SKY) or $20 per month (MY SKY+) on top of your subscription.
- We assume you only need a standard domestic installation. If your installation is not standard, then a fee may be payable on installation. Depending on the set up of your TV and audio / visual system the number of connections may be limited without alternative equipment. Our installer will be able to advise you on some options, if required and additional charges may apply. For more information on what a standard installation is, click here.
- Applies to SKY direct customers and ends 31 January 2019.
The latest from SKY
When there’s a job to do and the stakes are high, 10-year-old Rusty and his best buds Ruby and Botasaur invent and innovate their way out of every jam by repurposing spare parts into the most awesome contraptions ever!
This pre-schooler series teaches kids about problem solving, reusing and recycling and teamwork. Rusty Rivets is modelled on the Maker Movement, which is about creating new devices and gadgets from discarded or broken tech devices and using them to solve existing problems.
Deep down in the city of Bikini Bottom lives a square yellow sea sponge named SpongeBob SquarePants. SpongeBob lives in a pineapple with his pet snail, Gary, loves his job as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab, and has a knack for getting into trouble without really trying.
When he's not getting on his cranky neighbour Squidward's nerves, SpongeBob is usually smack in the middle of a strange situation with his best starfish buddy, Patrick Star, or his thrill-seeking squirrel pal, Sandy Cheeks.
From the creator of Henry Danger, Sam & Cat, iCarly, Victorious, and Drake & Josh comes a brand new show – Game Shakers! When Babe and Kenzie created “Sky Whale” for a seventh grade science project, they were hoping for a passing grade at best. They never expected it to become the most popular game of the year! Now they're making millions with their insanely successful business.
Liv, Maddie and the rest of the Rooney family are excited to start their new life in California. As the school year begins, the Rooney’s cousin, Ruby, returns home from a summer trip. Excited to have “sort of” siblings, Ruby can’t wait to finally be a sister but finds herself in the middle of a sister-fight between Liv and Maddie. Meanwhile, Joey and Parker attend their new science and technology school and their experience is not what they expected.
125 years ago, New Zealand became the first country in the world to grant women the right to vote. VICE explores how far we have come in the fight for suffrage with three unique and challenging documentaries, filmed right here. From women in parliament to female fighters, VICE asks these trailblazers what more needs to be done.
Based on the British hit, this razor sharp Emmy-winning workplace comedy lays bare the lives of a handful of listless, young and middle-aged adults who toil in a paper supply company. As they discuss their respective personal lives, the gang shares daily concerns about layoffs, rivalries and promotions.
No more bad meals, or at least you'll have less of them. MUNCHIES presents a series of guides to eating in some of the best, most exciting, or most underrated food destinations around the world. From Welsh lamb, to tacos in Oaxaca, and truffle hunting in Oregon, come eat with us!
Home To Your Favourite Channels
Easily find and enjoy your favourite shows from a great selection of channels including sport, movies, news, documentaries and entertainment.See Sky Channels
Personalised Viewing Experience
A variety of channel packages to suit your needs.Find your Sky package
Watch Anywhere, Anytime
As a SKY customer, instantly access SKY GO entertainment on your devices, anywhere and anytime.Learn About Sky Apps