SKY GO USAGE RULES
The following rules, together with SKY's Online and Mobile Service Terms apply to your use of SKY GO.
1. You may only view SKY GO content on devices that you have registered with SKY. If you try to access SKY GO on an unregistered device, then you will be prompted to register that device (subject to the limitations below) when you sign in to SKY GO.
2. Currently you may only register up to three devices against your SKY account.
3. You may deregister a device and replace it with a different registered device up to once every 30 days.
4. You may only access SKY GO on one registered device at a time per SKY account.
5. Please note that only some kinds of devices can currently access SKY GO. Please see the SKY GO Minimum System and Software Requirements for details.
SKY SPORTS HIGHLIGHTS
At launch, we are not requiring device registration to use SKY Sport Highlights, or placing limits on the number of concurrent streams that can be used to access SKY Sport Highlights on your account. However, we may introduce device registration, or limit concurrent streams, in the future.
Only some devices can use SKY Sport Highlights – click here for details.