Sky Broadband Offers - Sky
When we say it's broadband made for entertainment, we really mean it.
Offer ends 31/5/2022, while codes last. After 12 months, Disney+ subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis at the then standard monthly price, unless cancelled prior. Offer available to new and returning Disney+ subscribers only. T&Cs apply
as well as exclusive Disney+ Originals.
- Offer commences on 12.00am on 31 May 2021 and ends on 11.59pm on 31 May 2022 (“promotional period”), while codes last.
- To be eligible to claim the “12 months of Disney+ on us” offer, you need to:
- purchase and sign up to a participating Sky Broadband plan (listed below) either online via www.sky.co.nz/broadband or by calling 0800 759 759 during the promotional period (or have previously activated a participating Sky Broadband plan from 24 March 2021);
- be a New Zealand resident;
- be aged 18 years or over; and
- be a new Disney+ subscriber or a returning Disney+ subscriber.
- Offer available on the following participating Sky Broadband plans:
- Lightning Fast Sky Broadband with Sky Starter from NZD$79/month;
- Lightning Fast Sky Broadband Boost with Sky Starter from NZD$89/month;
- Lightning Fast Sky Broadband from NZD$99/month;
- Lightning Fast Sky Broadband Boost from NZD$109/month;
- WiFi 100 Sky Broadband with Sky Starter from NZD$69/month;
- WiFi 100 Sky Broadband Boost with Sky Starter from NZD$79/month;
- WiFi 100 Sky Broadband from NZD$79/month; or
- WiFi 100 Sky Broadband Boost from NZD$89/month.
- After your “12 months of Disney+ on us” subscription period ends, your Disney+ subscription will, unless cancelled prior to expiry, automatically renew on a monthly basis at the then standard monthly price (currently $12.99 per month) payable in advance and billed direct by Disney. You will not receive a refund or credit for any unused Disney+ billing period, to the extent permitted at law.
- If you cancel your Disney+ subscription within the 12 month period, you will continue to be able to use your Disney+ subscription until the end of your subscription period.
- To redeem the code for the offer:
- login to your My Account at sky.co.nz/myaccount and the click the “Reveal Now” button to retrieve the code for your 12 month Disney+ subscription; and
- click on the link to the code to “redeem” the offer.
- The code is for one-time use only and must be retrieved from your Sky My Account by no later than 11.59pm on 30 November 2022.
- The code must be redeemed via the Disney+ sign up page (that your code link will take you to) by 11.59pm on 31 December 2022, or it will expire.
- You can only redeem the code once your participating Sky Broadband service has been installed and activated.
- To access Disney+, after redeeming the code, eligible customers must create a new Disney+ account (or use their existing account login details if they are a returning Disney+ subscriber) and provide valid payment details (credit card or PayPal account) to facilitate the renewal payment after the initial 12 month Disney+ subscription expires.
- If you are a current Disney+ subscriber and would like to gift this subscription to family or a friend, please pass the revealed code from your My Account onto your family or friend.
- When streaming in New Zealand on mobile devices or download via 3G/4G/5G, data charges may apply. A supported device connected to the internet in New Zealand is required to access Disney+. To find out what devices and platforms are supported, see the Disney+ Help Centre. You (or the recipient of the code) are responsible for all access, data and other costs associated with internet and mobile usage in accessing and using the Disney+ streaming service.
- Sky Broadband Terms, Sky Consumer Terms apply to your Sky Broadband plans. Early termination charges apply to Sky Broadband customers on a 12 month fixed term Sky Broadband contract. See here for more details.
- Sky is the promoter responsible for promoting this offer and for providing the Sky Broadband plans. Disney is responsible for operating the Disney+ streaming service.
- By participating in this Sky Broadband promotion and claiming the offer, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
How do I take up this offer?
Can I activate my offer if I am still waiting to get my fibre installed?
I have retrieved my Disney+ code however I do not wish to start my subscription immediately. Can I delay when I start the subscription?
If you are new to Disney +, when you are ready to start your subscription, just click on the link to redeem your code and then register for your Disney+ account. If you are a returning subscriber to Disney+, when you are ready to restart your subscription, just click the link from My Account and sign in with your existing Disney+ account login details.
I’m having difficulty creating or signing in to my Disney+ account or playing Disney+ content
Who can take up this offer?
(i) You need to have purchased a participating Sky Broadband plan during the promotional period. This includes Sky Broadband customers who purchased and activated a plan from 24 March 2021.
(ii) Be either a new or returning Disney+ subscriber. Current subscribers are ineligible for the offer.
(iii) You must be a New Zealand permanent resident and 18 years+ and have a valid credit card or PayPal account.
If you are a current Disney+ subscriber and would like to gift this subscription to family or a friend, please pass the code and URL link provided in your My Account onto your family or friend.
How long is the offer available for?
- Offer promotional period ends on 31 May 2022 or until codes last.
- Codes must be retrieved from your Sky My Account by 30 November 2022.
- Codes must be redeemed via the Disney+ sign up page (that your code link will take you to) by 31 December 2022 or it will thereafter expire.
Do I need to cancel my Disney+ subscription once my 12 month period has finished if I don’t want to start paying for it?
Why can’t I retrieve or redeem my code?
If you can’t redeem your 12 month Disney+ subscription via the Disney+ sign up page after clicking on the code link, you may already be a current Disney+ subscriber or your code may have already been activated. Please go to Disney+ Help Desk or call +64 800 447 430 for further assistance regarding your Disney+ account.